Log In to WorkerFringe, WorkerServices, and Worker401k is via the secure Advantage Resource Single Sign On (SSO) Portal.
How does the contractor truly make new workers part of their company? How does the worker know what is expected by their new employer? And how does the contractor show to the Contracting Officer their ducks are in a row?
Through WorkerServices, companies can post:
- Employee benefit program policy forms and documents, to include items for Health, Life and other types of Insurance, Retirement Plan forms and notices, and Paid Time Off policies, among others
- Company specific policies, programs and procedures
- OSHA Safety program forms, documents, policies, and videos
- Job-specific training videos
- Wage determinations
- Tax and withholding forms
- Employment Applications
- Background check forms
WorkerServices is a communication tool that spans distances when face to face just isn’t possible.